CardSharp2 – a superlight and supersharp utility knife, the same size as a credit card. Just three ingenious folding operations metamorphosise the card into an elegant pocket utility tool. Slimmer and lighter than an ordinary knife, updated features include a stiffer, polypropylene body (living hinges guaranteed for life) and a unique safety lock (cannot open in pocket or drawer and is child proof). The extra long stainless steel surgical blade ensures longer lasting rust free sharpness and the superlight polypropylene body includes a built-in protective sheath that helps prevent injury or blunting.
- ULTRA THIN – 2.2 mm thick (traditional Stanley utility knife body thickness is 25 mm)
- LIGHTWEIGHT – 13 grams (Stanley knife 150 grams, Leatherman® @ 85 grams, Victorinox 23 grams)
- SAFETY – Blade edge is protected when stored in wallet or kit bag. Protective hilt appears when open
- RAZOR SHARP – Surgical blade technology with long 65mm cutting edge ensures longer lasting sharpness
- SHIPPING – Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery
I usually do not write many responses, however i did a few searching and wound
up here Credit Card Sized Folding Knife | Giftfolder.
And I do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be simply me or does it look as if like a few of the comments
come across like coming from brain dead people?
😛 And, if you are posting on other sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have
to post. Would you list of every one of all your shared sites like your linkedin
profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?