Stereophonic reproduction involves the separation of the left and right audio channels. So why then do most “stereo” radios closely-space two speakers in a single cabinet? The two-piece Model Two does stereo right–and left. Placing the matching cherry wood stereo speaker, with its 15′ of cord, several feet from the main unit provides the detailed imaging and accurate soundstage that is so essential for true stereo reproduction. We consider the Model Two to be one of the finest stereo radios available, but don’t take our word for it. Stereophile said, “…the Model Two is a fun piece of gear, and the left and right speakers in separate cabinets provide much more convincing stereo than two channels stuffed in one box.” The Model Two uses a Henry Kloss designed tuner with cell phone technology for better FM reception and increased clarity on closely spaced stations and its 5:1 ratio analog tuning dial provides easy and accurate tuning.
- High-performance table radio with companion stereo speaker for superior sound reproduction
- Attractive, furniture-grade, handmade wood cabinet doubles as acoustically inert housing
- Pair of 3-inch long-throw drivers ensure accurate tonal balance and bass response
- State-of-the-art discrete component FM tuner improves reception and increases clarity
- Measures 8.375 x 4.5 x 5.25 inches (W x H x D) per cabinet; 1-year warranty